Physically attending church: it matters

Don’t discount the value of physically attending church. The sermon is 5% of growth, the other 95% comes from applying it to overcoming offense, forgiveness, and loving others.

It’s how to flourish.

Psalm 92:13 KJV Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *